Terminal: Added the Exposure tab:
· Assets — asset or symbol name;
· Volume — client's position volume (in units) for the current asset or trading instrument;
· Rate — asset or instrument rate in relation to the deposit currency;
· USD — amount of deposit currency (excluding leverage) actually expended to buy/sell the currency or trading instrument;
· Graph — graphical representation of the client's position in the deposit currency (blue bars show long positions, red ones denote short ones).
There is a possibility of viewing the information by long or short positions in the form of a diagram. To switch between diagrams, one should press on their names or use the context menu. The assets of account by the deposit currency are displayed considering free margin.