MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 362
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Dialogs for viewing logs of the terminal, tester and Expert Advisors are now nonblocking.
- Terminal: Fixed saving of graphic settings of the terminal when restarting the operating system with the terminal running.
- MQL5: Added the StringReplace function.
- MQL5: Fixed processing priority of the click event for the OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL object.
- MQL5: Fixed unconditional execution of the OnDeinit method when changing the parameters of a custom indicator.
- MQL5: Foxed check of structures\classes embedded in structures\classes.
- MQL5: Fixed reset of the calculated data counter during custom indicator initialization.
- MQL5: Fixed errors in classes of trade signals of the standard library.
- MQL5: In the standard library, added a trade signal class CSignal2EMA-ITF which uses the CSignalITF time filter.
- MetaTester: Fixed processing of outstanding tasks during optimization.
- MetaTester: Fixed handling of agents' errors during optimization.
- MetaTester: Fixed group update of agents.
- MetaTester: Fixed export and import of the list of testing agents.
- MetaTester: Fixed saving of testing parameters when restarting the operating system with the terminal running.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: