MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 360
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Added a new graphic object OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL.
- Terminal: Fixed deletion of the last indicator in chart subwindows.
- Terminal: Fixed saving of the chart windows position.
- Terminal: Fixed errors in displaying of trade history in a chart.
- Terminal: Fixed collecting of crash logs with UAC enabled.
- MQL5: Fixed processing of a click event on the chart.
- MQL5: Fixed processing of the uint constant in case operators.
- MQL5: Added a compilation error message when declaring a class with incorrect modifiers.
- MQL5: Fixed functions ChartIndicatorDelete and ChartIndicatorName.
- MQL5: In the standard library fixed Shift methods in classes of dynamic arrays.
- MQL5: In the standard library fixed the FormatRequestResult method of the CTrade class.
- MQL5: Fixed errors of using array-type global variables.
- Tester: In the menu of the agents list added an option of disabling animation (showing of CPU usage by agents).
- Tester: Added an option for group deletion of agents.
- Tester: Fixed tester crash at the premature stop of testing.
- Tester: Fixed resetting of the forward testing date during optimization with a custom forward period.
- Tester: Fixed recording of events in the tester log.
- MetaEditor: Fixed loss of editor focus after closing the auto-substitution window.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: