MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 384
What's new in MetaTrader 5
Added a wizard for adding remote testing agents. In addition to manual
entry and import from *.mt5 file, added the option of scanning the local
network to find a working agent.
- MQL5: Added the
possibility to store resources in *.ex5 files. To add a resource to
*.ex5, the directive #resource is used, with the specification of a path
to the file relative to the directory MQL5\Images of the client
terminal. Foe example: #resource myexpert\button.bmp
in the resource can be referenced to using a line:
"script_name::resource_name". As the resource name, the file name
(without extension) passed in the #resource directive is used.
- MQL5: Fixed passing as a parameter of the ArrayGetAsSeries function and similar errors.
- MQL5: Fixed false compilation warning "expression is always false".
- MQL5: Fixed the release of custom indicators used in MQL5 programs.
- MetaTester: Fixed crash of the tester with the release of custom indicators.
- MetaEditor: Added display of function arguments in the tooltip for the nested and multi-functions.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: