MetaTrader 5 web platform allows trading of Forex, stocks and futures from any browser on any operating system. You do not need to install any additional software to trade like a pro — you have access to the widest functionality of the MetaTrader 5 desktop version at any time. All you need is Internet access: explore the financial markets in a couple of clicks. Transferred data is securely encrypted, so the browser version is completely secure even if you use someone else's computer.
Unable to install the desktop version or use the mobile application? No problem. Place any type of market and pending orders, trade currencies, stocks and futures with one click from a chart or Market Depth, as well as perform comprehensive market analysis using 30 technical indicators and 24 graphical objects. All this is available anytime and anywhere where there is Internet access.
The MetaTrader 5 web platform is a universal trading solution for
macOS, Linux and Windows users. Use your favorite browser for analysis
and trading: from Google Chrome and Safari to Edge, Opera and Mozilla
Firefox. For instance, by using your friend's MacBook or your office
computer, you have the opportunity to view quotes or close your open
trades very quickly. Users of iPhone and Android devices can get full
access to the trading platform anywhere at any time — the web version is
adapted for iOS and Android OS.
MetaTrader 5 web version features:
- Demo and real accounts
- Forex, stocks and futures
- Netting and hedging position accounting systems
- Full set of MetaTrader 5 trade orders, including pending and stop orders
- All types of trading operations
- Advanced market depth and one click trading
- 30 indicators and 24 graphical objects for technical analysis
- 3 chart types and 9 timeframes
- Real-time quotes in Market Watch
- Adapted for touch screens and mobile devices
- Cutting-edge interface with comfortable night theme
Launch the web version right now and start trading in just two clicks.