MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 355
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed errors in the tooltips of graphic objects.
- Terminal: Added the preliminary check of funds before sending a request to a trade server.
- MQL5: Fixed comparison and check of conditions for operands of the long type.
- MQL5: Fixed error of addition with 64-bit constant in the 64-bit version.
Updated the standard library. In classes CDealInfo,
CHistoryOrderInfo, COrderInfo, CPositionInfo added SelectByIndex methods for selecting appropriate entries by indexes.
The priority of the local testing agent process is reduced for
computers with single-core processors. This is done to enable normal
operation of a user together with the testing process.
- Tester: Optimized performing of trade operations and checks.
- MetaEditor: Fixed errors in the wizard of trading strategies.
- MetaEditor: Fixed creation of a new file in the navigator tree.
- MetaEditor: Added possibility to disable background highlighting for parentheses matching.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: