MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 408
Terminal: Message about deletion of an account in a client terminal is written into the journal
- Terminal: Message about deletion of an account in a client terminal is written into the journal.
- Terminal: Fixed formation of the depth of market during its first startup.
- MQL5: Added the CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE even of chart characteristics changes: size, color, template, etc.
- MQL5: Fixed omission of an error message when the sign ";" is missed.
- MQL5: Fixed a warning on the comparison of bool types with other data types.
- MQL5: Prefix clr* added to color constants: the GreenYellow color now will be called clrGreenYellow. The old color names will be supported for the next few builds.
- MQL5: Fixed color to string and string to color typecasting.
- MQL5: Fixed chart property change CHART_BRING_TO_TOP.
- MQL5: Fixed behavior of MQL5 programs if custom indicator loading fails.
- MQL5: Updated the Standard Library. Fixed the Resize method of classes of dynamic arrays CArray *.
- MetaTester: Fixed update of remote agents.
- MetaTester: Fixed setting of a symbol and a period of testing for an Expert Advisor during the repeated run.
- MetaTester: The process of a remote testing agent is set a lower priority for a more flexible scheduling of computer resources.
- MetaTester: Fixed freeing up of memory with historical data in case there are no new connections.
- MetaEditor: Optimized work of MetaAssist.
- MetaEditor: Fixed processing of the do ... while snippet.
- MetaEditor: Added option "Only selected" in the dialog of text replacement.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: