MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 358
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Removed drawing of descriptions of graphic objects of calendar events.
- Terminal: Fixed placing of SL and TP in the trade dialogs at position turn.
- Terminal: Fixed selection of a server in the dialog of demo account opening.
- Terminal: Optimized loading of graphic objects when opening a chart.
- Terminal: Optimized adding of tester deals history in a chart.
- Terminal: Optimized drawing of the OBJ_EDIT object.
- MQL5: Fixed error with input parameters of the COLOR and uint type.
- MQL5: Added methods for managing indicators on a chart: ChartIndicatorDelete, ChartIndicatorName, ChartIndicatorsTotal.
- MQL5: In the standard library, fixed the DeleteRange method in the classes of dynamic arrays.
- MQL5: Fixed the CTrade class in the standard library.
- Tester: Added export and import of the list of remote testing agents.
In the testing journal, in addition to the performance rating now the
information on the agent computer configuration is shown.
- Tester: Changed displaying of string parameters of testing.
- Tester: To optimize testing, the Stop Out check is performed once a minute (at the testing time), not for every tick.
Fixed the algorithm of distribution of tasks to agents during
optimization. Tasks are distributed only to successfully connected
- Tester: Fixed generation of OnTimer events.
- MetaEditor: In addition to Enter, now the Space key can be used for selecting functions in the auto substitution menu.
- MetaEditor: Fixed downloading of files from MQL5.com - earlier downloaded files are not deleted in case of connection loss.
- MetaEditor: Fixed moving to the line with the error description after compilation.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: