German speaking traders and Expert Advisor developers make up an active core of MQL5.community, while Germany is one of the top six countries whose residents provide the most visits to the website. We have launched the German site at https://www.mql5.com/de to speak the same language with these visitors and reach new audience. The MQL5.community website is now available in seven languages.
Tens of thousands of German users visit MQL5.com to find necessary information, read articles about algorithmic trading, purchase trading robots from the Market, and subscribe to trading signals. We expect even more German speaking users to visit the new localized website. This is an achievable objective, because the unique website content and the broadest source of services for the MetaTrader platforms attract traders from all over the world. MQL5.community provides:
- Over 7,000 trading applications on the Market
- Over 4,000 signals for automated copy trading
- Over 6,200 free source codes in the Code Base
- Over 500 professional programmers to develop custom trading robots
- 580 useful articles to help users create custom indicators and Expert Advisors
- Over 23,000 discussion topics on the Forum
The website interface is available in German, and a professional team of translators is further preparing materials from the Articles and Code Base sections. More localized versions will be launched in 2016. So keep an eye on MQL5.community!