14 June 2023
14 June 2023
We are happy to announce the latest major MetaTrader 5 update which provides numerous new features across various platform components. Here are the most significant changes.
1. The update introduces the new Passive/Book or Cancel (BOC) order filling policy. BOC implements passive trading: it is guaranteed that the order cannot be executed immediately when placed and thus it does not affect current liquidity.
2. MetaEditor now supports the advanced coding assistant Copilot. Powered by OpenAI models, Copilot suggests coding options based on a prompt, such as a comment or function part.
3. ONNX (Open Neural Network Exchange) support has been expanded to display model properties straight in the editor. As an example, you can find the shared project ONNX.Price.Prediction and see how the properties are displayed in the MetaEditor interface.
Another improvement provides the ability to visualize ML models and neural networks using Netron.
4. The platform switches to using Microsoft Edge WebView2 for displaying the HTML content. Compared to the outdated MSHTML, the new component significantly enhances content displaying capabilities by providing access to modern technologies. The use of WebView2 improves the appearance of some platform sections, increases performance, and creates a more responsive interface. In particular, the new component will affect the Market, Signals and VPS sections.
5. The updated web terminal provides expanded trading history and contract specifications. The application interface has become more user-friendly. With an expanded list of localizations, the web terminal is now available in 24 languages.
6. MQL5 Cloud Network has been completely redesigned. The service website features network usage statistics, including available agents and completed computing tasks. Visit the website to join the network and monetize your computer resources. Currently, more than 4800 MQL5 Cloud Network members provide 52,000 agents. More than 13 billion computing tasks have already been completed using the service.
7. The improved Market screenshot section introduces a full-featured gallery supporting 1920х1080 (Full HD) images. The gallery is available on the mql5.com site and in MetaTrader 5 Desktop.
These are only the most noticeable improvements in the latest platform version. We have also implemented extensive changes as part of the preparatory work. These changes establish a solid foundation for the upcoming updates scheduled for the second half of this year.
The MetaQuotes team remains committed to enhancing the MetaTrader 5 platform features, ensuring that it provides cutting-edge trading tools for all market participants. Stay informed about our latest updates and remember to keep your platform up to date for the best trading experience.