In this tab, you can configure various parameters of the MetaTrader 5 app for iPhone. To open the tab, use the bottom panel of the application.
The current connected account and its details are displayed at the top, including the server name and the access point. A tap on the line opens a special section, where you can manage all your saved trading accounts.
- New Account – open a new account or connect to an existing one
- Mailbox – view your emails
- News – view the news
- Tradays – open the Tradays Economic Calendar. The calendar features over 600 indicators for the world's largest economies, with detailed descriptions and historical values. Follow the latest financial news and take the relevant data into account when making trading decisions
- Messages – the history of received push notifications
- Traders Community – switch to MQL5.com, the largest online community of traders. Communicate with fellow traders and access a plethora of useful services: the Market of trading apps, the Signals copy trading service, virtual hosting and more.
- OTP – open the one-time password generator
- Interface – switch the application interface to one of 23 supported languages, without changing the language of your device
- Charts – go to chart settings
- Journal – view the logs of the MetaTrader 5 for iPhone
- Settings – view information about the application and open settings, including security certificates