MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 350
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed formating of the list of news categories when switching between servers.
- Terminal: Fixed displaying of the depth of market.
- Terminal: Fixed update of history on the Refresh command.
- Terminal: Fixed drawing of the OBJ_EVENT object.
- Terminal: Fixed formation of the current day bars when passing midnight.
- Terminal: Fixed formation of the current day bars when switching between servers.
- Terminal: Fixed showing of time of the last quote in the header of quotes window.
- MQL5: Updated the standard MQL5 library. Added methods for accelerated trading and printing orders and deals.
- MQL5: Fixed checking of type modifiers.
- MetaTester: Increased speed of testing and optimization for the x32 platform.
work of the local tester. The tester remains in the memory for 5
minutes after being used caching history data of the last testing which
allows saving time on pre-synchronization and history building.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: