- Terminal: Fixed display of deals in the trading history.
- Terminal: Fixed drawing of indicators and custom indicators using histograms.
- Terminal: Optimized operation of the access points scanner for working with a proxy server.
- Terminal: Fixed displaying of the context menu of the trading window when working in the investor mode.
- MQL5: Added a function for comparing strings - StringCompare.
- MQL5: Fixed checking of a set line width for custom indicators.
- MQL5: Updated the standard library.
- Tester: Fixed the error that caused termination of testing on computers with processors that have no SSE 3 support.
- Tester: Fixed processing of the testing start date which is outside the existing history.
- Tester: Fixed checking of the volume of available history before the start of testing.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.
See the previous news, please: