MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 338
Terminal: Fixed display of the "Trading" tab in Windows XP. Terminal: Fixed control of the list of selected symbols in Market Watch
- Terminal: Fixed display of the "Trading" tab in Windows XP.
- Terminal: Fixed control of the list of selected symbols in Market Watch.
- Terminal: Optimized drawing and control of Market Watch when the number of selected symbols is too large.
- Terminal: Fixed menu of operations with sets of symbols in Market Watch.
- MQL5: Fixed representing of multidimensional arrays in the debugger.
- MQL5: Fixed debugging of Expert Advisors in the OnDeinit function.
- MQL5: Fixed behavior of the ArrayResize function - in case of an error it returns -1.
- MQL5: Updated the standard library.
- Tester: Fixed forming of patterns when starting a single testing from an optimization list.
- Tester: Added forced deletion of logs of a testing agent if their size exceeds 1 Gb.
- MetaEditor: Fixed crash that appeared at document closure.
- MetaEditor: Fixed pending when loading updates of the list of articles and CodeBase.
- Fixed errors reported on forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: