MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 441
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed the display of graphical objects with a zero date in the anchor point.
- Terminal: Fixed refreshing of the list of open windows during mass closure.
- MQL5: The Standard Library - fixed a function for checking the maximum lot CAccountInfo::MaxLotCheck.
- MetaTester: Fixed repeated processing of stops.
- MetaTester: Added export of optimization results in OpenXML.
- MetaTester: Added saving of a report of optimization results for the optimization started from the command line.
- MetaTester: Fixed the display of the indicator of the history quality; added tooltips.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
- Updated documentation.
See the previous news, please: