MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 425
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed the sorting of deals in the trade history of the terminal and tester.
- Terminal: Removed default saving of default properties of the "Bitmap" and "Bitmap Label" objects.
- Terminal: Fixed terminal loading for operating systems without DirectX 9 (used
for displaying a three-dimensional graph of optimization results).
- MQL5: Updated the standard library - in classes CIndicatorBuffer, CDoubleBuffer and CSpreadBuffer the default buffer size is increased from 16 to 256.
- MetaTester: Added an item of the context menu - "Auto Open Chart".
- MetaTester: The "Auto Open Chart" parameter is enabled by default.
- MetaTester: Fixed the file cache of the optimizer.
- MetaTester: Added removal of log files of a testing agent before optimization start.
- MetaTester: Optimized distribution of tasks among testing agents. Batch jobs are
assigned to "fast" agents, while "slow" agents get single jobs.
- MetaEditor: Fixed the default substitution of the function value in MetaAssist.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: