- Fixed a bug which caused inability to delete an Expert Advisor from the chart having no data.
- Fixed chart header display under Wine.
- Improved loading and compilation speed of MQL5 programs.
- A double click on a chart is now passed as a single-click
event to an MQL5 program. Previously, such events were not handled.
- Fixed StringTrimRight
- Added documentation for DirectX 3D visualization functions.
- Fixed a bug which cased the testing symbol in settings
to be empty. The error could result from switching between trading
with different sets of trading instruments. The new behavior: if the
previously selected symbol is not found in the currently
connected trading account, the first available symbol In Market
Watch is automatically selected instead.
- Fixed application icon loading when reopening project properties.
Updated user interface translations.
Fixes based on crash logs.
See the previous news, please: