- Fixed display of swap calculation mode in symbol specification.
- Fixed resetting of current prices in Market Watch for changed symbol parameters.
- Fixed placing of pending orders in an empty Market Depth.
- Fixed saving of SL and TP of a position for one-click trading.
- Added the pressed state of the "Download" button when downloading a file.
- Option "Allow DLL" moved to the "Dependencies" page.
- Fixed calling of functions from DLL.
- Added a property of MQL5 programs - #property icon. It is used to specify the application icon in the MQL5 Market.
- Added error ERR_FILE_WRITEERROR.
- Fixed an error in the ObjectGetValueByTime() function.
- Standard Library. Fixed the CList::Insert method.
- MQL5: Standard Library. Fixed the CExpertSignal::Direction method.
- Standard Library. Fixed methods CSpreadBuffer::RefreshCurrent, CTimeBuffer::RefreshCurrent, CTickVolumeBuffer::RefreshCurrent, CRealVolumeBuffer::RefreshCurrent.
- Standard Library. Fixed an error in the example of the custom indicator RSI.
- Fixed testing and optimization of Expert Advisors downloaded from the Market, using agents with different bitness.
- Fixed errors that could appear when switching to a different account opened on the same trade server.
- Fixed change of location of panels in a collapsed application window.
- Enabled support of MQL5 Storage, a personal MQL5 source codes storage designed for the versioned storing of files and managing projects directly from MetaEditor 5 in a handy manner. Check the "Use MQL5
Storage" box in your MQL5.community profile to start using the storage.
- Added the "Journal" tab in the toolbar.
- Fixed search in the Code Base section.
- Added an option for downloading examples from the Code Base in search results.
- Added a keyboard shortcut Ctrl+W for closing a source code window.
Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader5.com
See the previous news, please: