- Improved notification of canceled orders in the Exchange Execution mode.
- Added correct display of prices for the orders placed in the Market Execution mode.
- Improved operation of the client terminal under Wine.
- Fixed display of indicators with the DRAW_ARROW drawing style.
- Fixed adding of objects with the option of showing the properties dialog.
- During authorization, information about the time and address of the last successful connection is shown in the terminal log.
- Added support of forced change of the master password at next login.
- Fixed display of the tick chart.
- Added an event of mouse cursor move CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE and a chart event CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE.
- Added a function for saving resources into a file - ResourceSave.
- Fixed execution of the command of adding an indicator to a chart.
- Disabled prohibition to use the SendMail function in indicators.
- Added check of use of numeric data types in functions ArrayMin, ArrayMax, ArraySort.
- Fixed the GetValueByTime function for graphical objects.
- Added generation of the CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE event when releasing the left mouse button.
- Standard library - added automatic support of resizing of bars and dialog boxes in the library of controls.
- Standard library - added support of mouse events in the library of controls.
- Optimized traffic used when passing optimization results.
- Optimized selection of a Cloud server by an agent based on scanning results.
- Enhanced logging of changes in the list of Cloud servers.
- Fixed calculation of return for cross symbols.
- Fixed connection of tester agents to a Cloud server through a proxy.
- Fixed requesting of the trade history with the start and end dates specified.
- Fixed setting of shift of the left chart border in a template for visual testing.
- Fixed setting of prices in Market Watch before testing.
Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=www.metatrader5.com
See the previous news, please: