MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 319
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed control of the list of selected symbols in Market Watch.
- Terminal: In the menu of objects, added the "Delete All" command.
- Tester: Added processing of expiration of pending orders.
- Tester: Fixed a bug in the HistorySelect function.
Fixed storage of data in the optimization cache. Now all parameters of
an Expert Advisor are written, not only optimized ones.
- Tester: Added saving of window parameters of the list of optimization results.
- MQL5: Fixed passing of a string to DLL.
- MQL5: Optimized and accelerated operation of the HistorySelect function.
- MQL5: Fixed errors of integral math for x64.
Changed addressing relative to this (in soma cases you will have to
recompile MQL5 programs to eliminate an access violation error).
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: