MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 213
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Fixed resuming history data download.
- Fixed name autocomplete in MetaEditor 5.
- Fixed the price input field behavior.
- Fixed DRAW_SECTION indicator drawing mode.
- Fixed an error in the Expert Advisor's list of parameters.
- Fixed "Add to watchlist" debugger command execution for a highlighted text.
- Fixed trading history synchronization.
- Revised the marking of the Elliott Waves in graphical objects according to the "Elliott Wave Principle. Key to Market Behavior" by R. Prechter and А. Frost.
- Implemented the Alert method in MQL5. Added the ability to call the alert window from the context menu of the Experts tab of the client terminal.
- Added the ability to place stop levels in points when opening and modifying positions and pending orders. It can be managed in the terminal settings (Tools->Options->Trade->Use Stops).