- Trading Terminal: Fixed drawing of the "Fibo Fan" object.
- Trading Terminal: Fixed control over the displaying of scales in the "Chart" graphical object.
- MQL5: Fixed reloading of an Expert Advisor when changing an account.
- MetaTester: Added keyboard navigation through chart during visual testing.
- MetaTester: Changed the speed of visual testing for different positions of the speed controller.
- MetaTester: Added support for custom indicators in a template for visual testing.
- MetaTester: Added logging of information about changes in an agent's settings.
- MetaTester: Changed the Data Window location during visual testing.
- MetaTester: Introduced a common limit on the number of testing and optimization parameters - 1024.
- MetaTester: Fixed release of resources during testing and optimization.
- MetaTester: Fixed the behavior of the log clearing command. Now all agents,
including those form the MQL5 Could, receive this command.
- MetaTester: Fixed creation of paths to data in the visual testing mode.
- MetaTester: Fixed displaying of the chart scale during visual testing.
- MetaTester: Fixed displaying of the tick chart during visual testing.
- MetaTester: Fixed loading of a changed EX5 library.
- MetaTester: Fixed agent operation when calling non-existing agents.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
- Updated documentation.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader5.com
See the previous news, please: