MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 313
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Optimized work with memory.
- Terminal: Fixed error of disconnection when requesting the update of the history of quotes.
- Terminal: Fixed a bug in the work of Trailing Stop.
- Terminal: Fixed checking of the limit on the volume of open positions.
- Terminal: Fixed recording of price values in incorrect trading requests to the log.
- Terminal: Fixed behavior of the new order window in case of disconnection.
Fixed an error of terminal upload when starting it with the
ShutdownTerminal enabled, if loading of Expert Advisor has failed.
- Terminal: Fixed handling of an incorrect requests in the terminal log viewing dialog.
- Terminal: Added display of a position on a chart using Shift and Drag'n'Drop.
Fixed the limit on the number of decimal places for input parameters of
Expert Advisors. Input parameters are now limited to 8 decimal places.
- Terminal: Fixed the display of the expiration of pending orders in the new order placing dialog.
Fixed checking of the availability of symbols allowed to trade; if
there are no such symbols, the "New Order" button is disabled.
- Terminal: Fixed saving of chart screenshots in some versions of Windows.
- Terminal: Fixed display of news, for which no category is specified.
- Terminal: Reduced number of disk accesses when working with history, accelerated operations of timeframe re-constructing.
- Terminal: Fixed display of the "Inputs" tab in the custom indicator properties window.
- MQL5: Fixed compilation of the switch operator with an empty expression.
- MQL5: Updated the Standard Library.
Removed the ACCOUNT_LIMIT_VOLUME property of accounts; instead
SYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT has been added to denote the limit on the total
volume of orders and open positions for a symbol.
- MQL5: Fixed initialization of classes and structures by an initiating sequence.
- MQL5: Fixed an error in the arithmetic operation with datetime.
- MQL5: Fixed an error of operation with boolean types in the if operator.
- Tester: Fixed checking of the expiry of pending orders.
- Tester: Fixed error of partial saving of the Expert Advisor environment state between optimization runs.
- Tester: Added notification informing that a remote agent is busy.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: