MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 245
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed considering free margin in assets (in the Exposure tab).
- Terminal: Fixed "Chart on foreground" property operation.
- Terminal: Fixed and revised the chart print preview window.
- Terminal: Fixed the operation of temporary global variables.
- Terminal: Combined the Standard and Charts toolbars.
- MQL5: Fixed errors reported in crash logs and forum messages.
- MQL5: Change the Copy* functions operation principle for Expert Advisors and scripts - now, functions wait for download and construction of the requested data. Waiting for requested data should not exceed 30 seconds. More details are to be added to MQL5 Help soon.
- MQL5: Added the ability to process the events using custom indicators similar to Expert Advisors. More details are to be added to MQL5 Help soon.
- MQL5: Fixed optimizer errors.
- MQL5: Fixed chart navigation (ChartNavigate method).
- MetaEditor: Added the ability to use 'Enter' in the search box of the toolbar.
See the previous news, please: