MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 220
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- MetaEditor 5: Fixed Undo\Redo operation.
- MetaEditor 5: Added warning about failed compilation completion.
- MetaEditor 5: Fixed the format of floating-point variables output in the debugger.
- MetaEditor 5: Fixed search in files using a mask.
- Terminal: Fixed check of Expert Advisor parameters when entering.
- Terminal: Fixed freezing when performing trading operations.
- Terminal: Expanded the number of available characters when entering level values in indicators.
- Terminal: Added the menu for manually switching the access servers and launching the access servers scan while selecting the best one.
- Terminal: Fixed restoring the chart windows before calling the arrangement commands (Cascade, Tile Horizontally, Tile Vertically and Arrange Icons).
- Terminal: Added display of the current server name in the terminal window header.
- Terminal: Fixed connecting with a new account after opening a demo account.
See the previous news, please: