- Fixed display of the synthetic Market Depth feature. Previously, this feature could be unavailable for some symbols.
Synthetic Market Depth is used for the symbols, for which Level 2
prices are not provided. In this case, levels are built automatically,
at distances equal to a price change step, starting from the best Bid
and Ask prices. This is a convenient tool for placing, modifying and
deleting orders, quickly and with maximum clarity.
- Optimized and greatly accelerated access to Last prices from MQL5 programs, using the SymbolInfoTick function.
- Fixed resetting of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator parameters from a dialog box.
- Fixed freezing of Copy* functions when history is not available for a trading instrument.
- More improvements within the total update of the code profiler. The following improvements have been implemented, in addition to the innovations presented in build 2650:
- Improved data presentation
- Shorter column names are now used in the report
- Ability to save profiling reports to a file
- Added display of a tooltip with a row number for functions in the report.
- Added ability to disable clipboard tracking and to clear clipboard history.
The clipboard tracking function improves the source code usability by
providing quick access to recently used data. Press Alt+V in any source
code position, select any of the earlier copied lines from the menu, and
the line will be inserted in the selected position.
Use the appropriate toolbar command or editor settings to enable/disable tracking.
- Fixed calculation of some observed expressions during program debugging.
- Trading is now prohibited for Expert Advisors running in the Strategy Tester in the frame receiving mode.
- Fixed importing of optimization results in the Strategy Tester. An error could cause timeframe values to be imported incorrectly.
Documentation has been updated.
See the previous news, please: