- New trading report improvements. Fixed display of the first value on the growth graph and drawdown calculations.
When opening accounts, traders receive several messages through the
internal email system. They provide credentials and useful information
about the platform capabilities and built-in services. We have updated
and enhanced these emails, translated them into 50 languages, and
completely updated the design.
- Optimized account deposit and withdrawal pages.
Fixed volume change error when placing a new order. With some
combinations of trading instrument settings, the field was not available
- Fixed display of broker agreement links in the demo account opening dialog.
- Updated user interface translations.
- Fixed an error that could cause the MQL5 program to crash at startup under certain conditions.
MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal
- Fixed display of Stop Loss and Take Profit values in trading history.
- Enhanced logging. New log messages display information on successful and failed connections.
- Fixed context menu operation in the Market Watch.
- Fixed display of notifications about operation results when trading from the Depth of Market.
- Fixed error which caused the indicator subwindow to be removed from the chart when calling the trading dialog.
- Fixed on-chart dragging of trading levels displayed on top of analytical objects.
See the previous news, please: