- Search for trading symbols by ISIN (International Securities
Identification Number) has been added in the Market Watch window. Now,
you can add symbols using three methods: by name, description and ISIN.
- Fixed user interface slowdown when changing a trading account password.
- Fixed occasional CPU load increase caused by the client terminal.
- Fixed passing of custom HTTP headers in the WebRequest function.
- Fixed behavior of the Bars
function in cases when the range beginning and end dates are the same.
Now, if there is a bar, the function returns 1. In earlier versions, the
function unconditionally returned 0.
- Fixed start of single testing in the visual mode after a forward optimization.
- Fixed sorting of optimization results. Now sorting takes into account
passes with incorrect input parameters (INIT_INCORRECT_PARAMETERS) and
those having no profit factor.
- Fixed recalculation of genetic optimization graph after changing the optimization criterion.
Documentation has been updated.
See the previous news, please: