MetaTrader 5 Build 1210: Enhanced Depth of Market and General Improvements
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Added ability to place limit orders at a price worse
than the market one in the Depth of Market. This allows you to get a
guaranteed order execution at a specified price on the market.
If we drag a limit order through ask/bid border, it will change to a
stop order (Buy Limit will be replaced by Buy Stop, while Sell Limit -
by Sell Stop). Hold Crtl while dragging so that a limit order is not
replaced by a stop one.
- Terminal: Added the "Show quick trading buttons" option in the
chart settings. It allows you to hide the One Click Trading panel
enabling buttons and the Depth of Market from a chart.
- Terminal: Fixed occasional conflicts between tooltips and other applications.
- MQL5: Fixed the operation of the Copy* functions for copying
history data with dynamic arrays having the AS_SERIES flag. The flag is
set by the ArraySetAsSeries function and indicates that indexation of
the array elements is performed as in timeseries.
- MQL5: Changed the CHART_SHOW_ONE_CLICK property managed via
ChartSetInteger and ChartGetInteger. Previously, the property allowed
showing/hiding the One Click Trading panel on a chart. Now, it also
shows/hides the buttons for setting the One Click Trading panel and the
Depth of Market on a chart (similar to the "Show quick trading buttons"
in the chart settings).
- MQL5: Fixed template operation.
See the previous news, please: