MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 251
O que há de novo na MetaTrader 5?
- Terminal: The process of loading and saving of graphic objects is optimized.
- Terminal: Fixed setting of positions of charts ordering in case of an error in loading of one of charts.
- Terminal: Fixed errors in net subsystem for a case of mass uploading of data.
- Terminal: Fixed errors in tool tips for minimized chart windows.
- Terminal: Fixed formatting of trade operation results in the trade dialog.
- Terminal: Fixed an error in plotting of the zero line for indicators.
- Terminal: Fixed an error and optimized the trend line plotting for a case if the anchor point coordinates are close.
- MQL5: Fixed errors, reported at Forum.
- MQL5: Fixed an error in the sequence of the global variable deletion.
- MQL5: Fixed errors in the calculation of a number of bars in the functions Copy* for a mode "from the date to date".
- MQL5: Fixed an error in dump output by a debugger for a critical error case.
- MQL5: Fixed an error in typecasting for the optimization of multiplication and division by 1.0.
- MetaEditor: Fixed an error in output of the pointer value in the debug window.
Veja as notícias anteriores, por favor: