MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds 246
O que há de novo no MetaTrader 5?
- Terminal: Fixed an error in calculation of free margin in Assets (Exposure tab).
- Terminal: Fixed an error in the "Chart on foreground" property.
- Terminal: Fixed and redesigned the "Print Preview" window for a chart.
- Terminal: Fixed an error in temporary global variables.
- Terminal: The "Standard" and "Charts" toolbars are merged.
- MQL5: Fixed crashes and errors reported at forum.
Changed the behavior of Copy* functions for Expert Advisors and scripts - now
the functions will wait for the loading and construction of requested data. The timeout is 30 seconds. Details will be available
soon in MQL5 documentation.
- MQL5: Added the possibility of
event handling by custom indicators, similar to that by Expert Advisors. The details
will be available soon in the MQL5 documentation.
- MQL5: Fixed errors in the operation of the optimizer.
- MQL5: Fixed errors in navigation through charts (ChartNavigate method).
- MetaEditor: Added the possibility to search in the "Search" window of the toolbar.
Fixed an error that resulted in the incorrect determination of the type
of a parameter passed to the function Comment (Print, Alert).
checking in custom indicators: if the indicator_colorN property is not
set for a graphical series, and no value is set to the
PLOT_COLOR_INDEXES property, 1 is assigned to the property value by
- MQL5: Fixed an error in the operation of Copy* functions for the case when data are requested for the specified time period.
Veja as notícias anteriores, por favor: