MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds 247
O que há de novo no MetaTrader 5?
- MQL5: Fixed errors reported at Forum.
- MQL5: Fixed initialization of static arrays.
- MQL5: Fixed error in synchronous access to history in Expert Advisors and scripts.
- MQL5: Fixed error in custom indicators (check for restriction in the number of colors of a graphical layout).
- MQL5: Fixed and redesigned work of timers – Expert Advisors and custom indicators now have their own separated timers.
- Terminal: Added saving of parameters of a working Expert Advisor after it is recompiled.
Modified an algorithm of additional history data loading during the left
scrolling of a chart – data are requested with a certain reserve, which is proportional
to the number of bars requested.
- Terminal: Corrected errors in receiving and storing of news.
Rewritten an algorithm for the "Refresh" command of the chart – the full
synchronization of initial minute bars is performed with
the reconstruction of the period selected and all indicators attached to
Veja as notícias anteriores, por favor: