MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 228
¿Qué novedades tiene MetaTrader 5?
- MQL5: Fixed request of the time value of points for plotting graphical objects.
- MQL5: Added a method of searching a chart window containing the specified indicator - ChartWindowFind.
- MQL5: Fixed an error in the call sequence of complex object destructors.
- MQL5: Added the possibility to initialize structures containing strings, using the initializing sequence.
- MQL5: Fixed an error of implicit string casting when passing it as an integer parameter.
- MQL5: Changed the behavior of object destructors - class destructors are always virtual.
- Terminal: Fixed output of trade error alerts.
- Terminal: Fixed errors in quotes unpacking.
Implemented binding of the account base to a computer and user's
Windows account, to prevent information theft. When changing the
Windows account or carrying a terminal to another computer, the login
and password must be specified again.
- Terminal: If the terminal help file hasn't been loaded yet, it's updated without the terminal restart.
- Terminal: Fixed an error that occurred when moving graphical objects, if one of construction points is out of visibility area.
- Terminal: Fixed an error in the trading history.
- MetaEditor 5: Fixed checking for the necessity to convert ANSI files into Unicode when loading files.
- MetaEditor 5: Fixed selection of the file extension during saving.
- MetaEditor 5: Fixed changing of the file modification time during debugging.
Lea las noticias anteriores, por favor: