MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 387
Últimas actualizaciones: Terminal: Added support for pasting from the clipboard into a list of trade servers in the dialog of new account opening
- Terminal: Added support for pasting from the clipboard into a list of trade servers in the dialog of new account opening.
- Terminal: Fixed saving and display of selected categories of news.
- Terminal: Added filtering of rows to be pasted from the clipboard in the fields of new account opening dialog.
- Terminal: Fixed calculation of total profits in the OpenXML statement of the trade history.
- Terminal: In the terminal log, added messages about enabling/disabling of automated trading.
- MQL5: Fixed getting of the Expert Advisor parameters.
- MQL5: Fixed passing of call of functions from the ArrayGetAs* family in x64.
- MQL5: Fixed definition of accessibility of protected and private class members.
- MQL5: Optimized event handling by Expert Advisors.
- MQL5: Fixed definition of the paths to resources.
- MQL5: Fixed output of messages about deletion of an undeletable or invalid pointer.
- MetaTester: Fixed saving of testing settings when running a single test from the optimization results.
- MetaTester: Fixed memory reserving when displaying 2D optimization results on large data volumes.
- MetaTester: Optimized passing of test parameters.
- MetaTester: Optimized display of the trade history in the tester.
- MetaEditor: Fixed update of the tester through LiveUpdate.
- MetaEditor: Fixed timely display of debugging points.
- MetaEditor: Added a command for creating an *.mqh file at an *.mq5 file for preparing the header files of libraries.
- MetaEditor: Fixed transition between the description and definition of the method.
- MetaEditor: Fixed opening of a file from the command line.
- MetaEditor: Fixed search through MQL5.com when connecting through a proxy server.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
Lea las noticias anteriores, por favor: