- Sped up initial downloading and repacking of price history from trading server.
- Fixed displaying of scrollbars and tooltips when working under Wine (Linux and Mac).
- Permission to use "One-click trading" is now stored separately for each trading account, not for the entire terminal.
- Fixed handling of alerts in form of Push messages. Now, description of alert is filled out automatically on sending.
- Fixed and optimized the operation of MQL5.com services when working via proxy servers.
- Added translation of online help into Bulgarian. Updated translations of user interface into other languages.
Added filtering by signal age and by type of signal source account in the signals showcase. Added color highlighting of signals by type of signal source account:
- Yellow - real account
- Green - demo account
- Blue - contest account
Also added the command for quick search of a description of the signal the account is subscribed to - "My Subscription".
Added subscription renewal feature. Expanded information about the current subscription.
- Increased the maximum leverage for the sources of trading signals available for subscription - from 1:100 up to 1:500.
- Modified behavior for received requotes and other errors when synchronizing positions and executing signals. When requote is received, a retry of trading operation is performed with an increased allowed slippage (0.5 of current spread for the instrument).
- Added warning in terminal journal log if there is a mismatch of lot increment, minimum and maximum allowed lot values in instruments of signal's source and subscriber.
- Fixed copying of signals when working with instruments with partial execution.
- Added sending of Push notifications on the terminal's initial synchronization with a trading signal and on trading operations performed by the terminal when copying the signal.
- Fixed an error that did not show the signals list if MQL5.community account was not specified.
- Fixed an error that in some cases could lead to the absence of "Signals" tab.
- Fixed search error that allowed searching in products not available for purchase.
Added new function ArrayCompare:
int ArrayCompare(const void &src1,const void &src2,uint start1=0,uint start2=0,uint count=WHOLE_ARRAY);
Compared are arrays of simple types or custom structures without complex objects (strings, dynamic arrays,
classes or other structures with complex objects). This function works only with arrays of the same type src1 and src2. When src1 is of type char and src2 is of type uchar, the error 302 "type mismatch" will
- Added the CHART_IS_OBJECT chart property (for the ChartGetInteger function) - it indicates that a chart is the "Chart" graphic object.
- Added the CHART_MOUSE_SCROLL chart property (for the ChartGetInteger and ChartSetInteger functions) - it enables/disables scrolling of chart using a mouse. This property can be used when implementing graphical user interface in MQL5 programs.
- Fixed an error that in some cases led to a stack overflow during MQL5 programs execution.
Changed OpenCL benchmark system: when OpenCL device(s) configuration is changed (including at the first run), terminal runs a test that determines device(s) performance and stores information in the registry.
To automatically select the most efficient device, call the function of creating OpenCL context and specify CL_USE_ANY as the device number.
- Fixed the 'invalid EX5' message when using template functions.
Results of main optimization and forward optimization are now displayed on different tabs of tester window. This allows an easier navigation in results of forward optimization.
- MQL5 Cloud Network. Extended set of runtime error messages. This allows a better understanding of what caused the program failure.
- MQL5 Cloud Network. Increased amount of program execution statistics for more efficient tasks allocation.
- Added ability to load custom indicators "on demand" for cases when it is impossible to determine if some indicators have to be used with the #property test_indicator <indicator_name> or iCustom(<indicator_name>...) instructions.
Forward testing settings can now be applied to a single test pass.
Obtained two sets of results - from start date up to forward date and from forward date up to end date (instead of one set of results from start date up to end date) - accurately repeat the appropriate lines in optimization results with the enabled forward period. This feature is not yet provided in visualization mode.
- Fixed accounting of results when optimizing by the "Balance + min Drawdown" criterion.
- Fixed hotkeys behavior in active MetaAssist windows.
- Improved MetaAssist behavior with MQL5 programs properties (#property).
Modified displaying of char type variables in debugger. If value corresponds to a printable character, this character is also displayed.
- Fixed displaying of sinput variables in debugger.
- MetaAssist now displays properties and methods of objects that have referencing by index in arrays.
Added commands to navigate between previously opened documents - Navigate Forward and Navigate Backward:
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader5.com