- Changed the algorithm of storing MQL5.com accounts passwords - previously saved passwords will be reset, their re-entering will be required.
- Fixed the average price display on the buy/sell buttons of the Depth of Market.
- Fixed drawing the lines of orders trading levels on a chart.
- Changed behavior of the graphical objects created from MQL5 programs. When creating such objects, their parameters are not saved as default ones.
- Added DLL usage warning in MQL5 programs properties dialogue box.
- Fixed ChartRedraw function processing for "Chart" graphical objects.
- Fixed the value returned by OBJPROP_ANGLE property of "Trend by Angle" type graphical objects.
- Fixed memory leak when testing in 32-bit version.
- Changed design of MQL5 programs properties dialogue box.
- Fixed the functioning of the switch operator with signed and unsigned types.
- Standard Library. Fixed closing of the panel dialogue box in CAppDialog class.
- Fixed MQL5 Storage errors.
- Moved basic MQL5 Storage operation commands to the first level context menus.
- Enhanced logging when working with MQL5 Storage.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=www.metatrader5.com