- Added ability to arrange a chat conversation with any registered MQL5.com user. To do this, specify MetaQuotes ID in MQL5.com profile.
- Added categorization of messages. All messages received from the system are divided into 5 types according to their senders: Chat, Broker, Terminal, Community and Other.
- Added support for background mode. When the application is closed, it switches to the background mode saving the current operating state. The next launch of the application occurs almost immediately from where it was stopped.
- Optimized traffic usage
- Added quick view of an account summary data
- Added Polish and Czech languages
- Added the audio signal when receiving a push notification. The signal can be disabled in notification settings.
- Fixed errors.
Full text of news - New MetaTrader 5 iPhone Features Chat with MQL5.com Users, Classification of Messages and Much More
The MetaTrader 5 for iPhone can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/mobile/mt5/ios?hl=en&utm_source=www.metatrader5.com