MetaQuotes becomes a platinum sponsor of the Forex Expo Dubai 2021, the largest Middle East B2B/B2C exhibition, which will be held at the World Trade Centre between September 29-30. The event participants can
meet us in person or virtually to find out about MetaQuotes' advanced products and revolutionary technologies. We will demonstrate how
companies from different financial market areas can benefit from our cutting-edge solutions.
Topics to be covered at the event:
- MetaTrader 5 for hedge funds.
A turnkey solution for mutual funds, prop trading firms, and investment
companies. Create a fund in just a few days and manage it from the
one-stop exchange terminal with integrated risk management and
analytical functions. Swiftly configure payouts and commissions, add
managers, and open trading accounts for investors.
- MetaTrader 5 Automations.
Set up predefined scenarios to automate routine operations, eliminate
human errors, free up your employees' time for other important tasks,
and reduce your monthly costs.
- Market data subscriptions in MetaTrader 5. Create fee-based real-time data subscriptions and start offering additional services, such as Personal Manager Assistance.
- Sponsored VPS. This option can assist brokerages in attracting new traders and encouraging existing clients to execute more deals.
- Finteza end-to-end analytics for brokers.
System integration with MetaTrader 5 enables the analysis of all trader
actions, from the first website visit to real-account deposits. Use the in-depth analytics to evaluate the
efficiency of customer attraction channels and to calculate your
customers' LTV and Money Flows.
- Mobile SDK. Implement new functionality and adjust the mobile trading platform to your specific company needs.
- MetaTrader 5 Access Server Hosting. This all-new service assists companies in expanding into new markets by enabling fast and secure connections to your trading servers for traders from all over the world.
Other important innovations to be presented at the event include new exchange
and liquidity provider integrations, built-in KYC solutions which streamline client onboarding processes, and SMS provider integrations which can boost brokers' live account conversion rates.
The Forex Expo Dubai is the key event for the online trading industry in the MENA region. The event will bring together retail brokers,
fintech startups, B2B providers, and private investors. The organizers expect that the exhibition will be attended by more than 5,000 people,
while a million more users will be following the event online.
Come and visit us at booth 73. We look forward to seeing you at the expo!