- Fixed drawing One-Click Trading panel on a chart when working in Wine (for Linux, Mac).
- Fixed freezing when saving a chart screenshot during debugging of MQL5 applications.
- Fixed calculation of the distance to the lines for indicators with Zigzag drawing style.
- Fixed an error causing the inability to launch external scripts for the terminal events:
- Fixed behavior when synchronizing trading positions of a Signals Provider and a Subscriber in case a Subscriber has no active trading session for a symbol of one of the positions. Now, such a situation does not interrupt further synchronization, while the position in question is not synchronized till the next synchronization attempt.
- Fixed drawing labels on the charts used in the information about a signal.
- Added publication of CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE event when changing the chart type (CHART_MODE property of ChartGetInteger function).
- Fixed drawing Bitmap Label graphical object when installing the object from MQL5 application.
- Fixed OpenCL download error messages in case OpenCL is not supported.
- Fixed conversion of a string array element to the built-in enumeration.
- Fixed template typification using enumeration.
- Optimized working with fonts in MQL5 applications.
- Fixed an error in IndicatorRelease function leading to a memory leak when releasing the indicators inherited from the built-in ones.
- Standard Library. Added new control element class - CDatePickerCtrl (MQL5\Include\Controls\DatePicker.mqh) - control element for entering the date.
- Standard Library. Fixed filling order execution types in CTrade class (MQL5\Include\Trade\Trade.mqh) when working with symbols.
- Fixed display of the agent management dialog when using large system fonts.
- Fixed IndicatorRelease function call leading to a memory leak.
- Improved visualization of the profiler's operation. Now, profiling data is displayed right in the source code.
- Fixed an error in the profiler's operation leading to deterioration of profiling results.
- Fixed an error when reverting changes in binary files when working with MQL5.Storage.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader5.com
Veja as notícias anteriores, por favor: