Added ability for "full" display in the Depth of Market - each price tick is displayed as a separate line in the Depth of Market.
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred in trailing stop operation.
- SL-TP levels for the order are automatically shifted when moving the order in the Depth of Market using drag'n'drop.
- Fixed display of Templates in the chart's context menu.
- Improved Code Base tab - now, MQL5 application can be added to the chart by dragging it from Code Base tab. Added the column with the name of an Expert Advisor and removed the column with
- Restored Trading tab in Market Watch window.
- Fixed deletion of an account in Navigator window in case of large login values.
- Fixed reset of the current bar in price history when working with exchange tools.
- Added logging of deals with trailing stops.
- Fixed an error in handling position closing signals when renaming trading symbols (EURUSD <=> EURUSD!).
- Fixed making chart screenshots using ChartScreenShot function from custom indicators at OnCalculate entry point.
- Added ability to present binary data using b prefix:
- Added the timer event setting function specifying frequency in milliseconds EventSetMillisecondTimer - when using this function, OnTimer entry point can be called at more than once per second.
This feature is designed for the cases when high-resolution timer is required. In other words, timer events should be received more frequently than once per second.
The minimum interval of 1000 milliseconds is used in the strategy tester. In general, when the timer period is reduced, the testing time is increased, as the handler of timer events is called more often. When working in real-time mode, timer events are generated no more than 1 time in 10-16 milliseconds due to hardware limitations.
- Standard Library. Updated CPieChart and CChartCanvas classes for creating diagrams.
- Fixed history synchronization error during repeated optimization passes that sometimes led to mismatches in optimization results.
- Fixed an error that in some cases could lead to "freezing" of forward testing after optimization.
- Changed calculation of "Balance + max Profit Factor" optimization criterion. In case there is no calculated profit factor (no loss-making deals), the final balance is now used as the optimization
- Fixed an error that in some cases could lead to "freezing" of forward testing after optimization. In some cases, forward optimization could suddenly stop after the "large" genetic optimization.
Added ability to format the output of integers in the debugger: in binary form - using "b" modifier, in hexadecimal form - using "x" modifier.
Added ability to show the values for the fields of structures and classes:
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader5.com