- Added display of a trade ID (magic number) set by an
Expert Advisor. The ID is displayed as a tooltip in the list of open
positions and orders, as well as in the trading history.
- Optimized work with a large number of trading symbols (thousands and tens of thousands).
- Fixed display of alerts on the price chart. The alert's
price level was sometimes displayed in the indicator's subwindow.
- Updated interface translations into Chinese, Turkish and Japanese.
- Fixed displaying the list of chart templates in the application's main menu.
- Fixed displaying the list of trade symbol sets in the context menu of Market Watch window.
- Fixed errors in working with built-in structures that could
occasionally disrupt the operation of IndicatorParameters and
- Fixed type conversion from bool to string.
- Fixed working with virtual functions.
- Fixed an error in the operation of FileReadStruct and FileWriteStruct functions within EX5 libraries.
- Fixed a compiler error that occurred in case a key word was present in a comment.
- Fixed calculation of swaps in points when testing.
- Fixed passing the file defined in #property tester_file.
An error occurred if the file was in the common folder of the client
- Greatly improved selection of the nearest cloud server by
the tester agents working within MQL5 Cloud Network of distributed
computing. Thus, their operation speed is increased significantly.
- Fixed text replacement when the list of MetaAssist tips is collapsed.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
Lea las noticias anteriores, por favor: