MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 368
- Terminal: Fixed the formation of the economic calendar.
Optimized generation of trading and testing reports in HTML and
OpenXML. Now the generation of large reports does not cause "freezing"
of the terminal.
- MQL5: Raised the version of EX5 files - this requires recompilation of MQL5 programs.
- MQL5: If an error occurs in the StringReplace function, now the code of the last error is returned.
- MQL5: Fixed an error in the ArrayResize function for multidimensional arrays.
- MQL5: Fixed deinitialization of a custom indicator in case its parameters has changed.
- MQL5: Added a function for casting an enumeration to a string - EnumToString().
- MQL5: Fixed passing of a string by reference to a DLL for x64.
- MQL5: Updated the Standard Library.
- MetaTester: Fixed LiveUpdate for remote agents - the remote agents should be updated manually.
Increased speed of testing and optimization - removed redundant
operations during initialization and passing of results.
- MetaTester: Fixed passing of a tick before testing.
- MetaTester: Fixed calculation of the total testing time.
- MetaEditor: Fixed display of the "Date" box in the "Articles" tab.
- MetaEditor: Fixed downloading of a list of categories in the "Articles" and "Code Base" tabs.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.