MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 306
Última atualização: Terminal: When starting the terminal with the /config key, the configuration file is opened only for reading
- Terminal: When starting the terminal with the /config key, the configuration file is opened only for reading.
- Terminal: Fixed scanning of access points when starting the client terminal for the first time.
- Terminal: Fixed terminal crash during mass recompilation of MQL5 programs.
- Terminal: Fixed drawing of Fibonacci Retracement.
- Terminal: Fixed handling of an incorrect request in the terminal log viewing dialog.
- Tester: Added defragmentation of files of the history database.
- Tester: Fixed drawing of the chart of of testing results.
Fixed and optimized work with the trading history - removed conflicts
with the parallel work of several Expert Advisors and their influence on
the "History" tab of the toolbar.
- MQL5: Changed behavior of
some functions: PositionSelect, OrderSelect, HistoryOrderSelect and
HistoryDealSelect - removed timeout when the requested data are not
available. If the required data are not available, false is returned
- MQL5: Optimized and greatly accelerated string operations.
- MQL5: Fixed terminal crash when aborting debugging in the 64-bit version.
- MQL5: Fixed optimization of inline calls.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
Veja as notícias anteriores, por favor: