MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 281
O que há de novo na MetaTrader 5?
- Terminal: Fixed output of data of custom indicators in
- Terminal: Added management of display of trade
levels in chart properties, which is available from the user interface
- Terminal: Fixed calculation of the
scale of a tick chart.
- Terminal: Fixed errors in update of
history data caches for a day and month timeframes.
Fixed errors in synchronization of history data caches.
Introduced additional checks of integrity of history data.
Fixed construction of week bars with quotes falling on the weekend.
Fixed construction of history data caches.
- Terminal: Fixed
adding of levels in indicators and graphical objects.
In the terminal properties, added function "Select objects after
- Terminal: Fixed processing of parameters of the
- Terminal: Fixed terminal freezing during the
initial download of history data.
- Terminal: Added export of
report of the trade account state, in Open XML format (MS Office Excel
Added testing mode "1 Minute OHLC" on OHLC prices of minute bars, in
addition to the "Every Tick" mode.
Fixed completion of optimization on slow single core computers.
Added restriction on number of runs of the forward testing.
Added removing of an Expert Advisor from the chart when creation of a
custom indicator fails.
- MQL5: Fixed errors reported on forum and
in crash logs.
Veja as notícias anteriores, por favor: