- Included the release version of the MQL5 Market. Applications can be purchased from the terminal now.
- Fixed binding of file extensions in Windows Explorer.
- Fixed recalculation of panel size for a minimized window.
- Enhanced logging of email sending errors.
- Added support for parallel computing using OpenCL.
- Changed behavior of the Bars() function - if necessary, the cache of historical data for the appropriate period is recalculated, but without downloading additional history from the server.
- Fixed checking for the existence of a trading symbol before requesting its history.
- Fixed passing of coordinates in mouse events - added correction for the window frame.
- Fixed passing of reference to a string for the x64 version.
- Fixed calculation of a string passed to the DLL for the x64 version.
- Fixed handling of ChartRedraw call in graphical objects of the "Chart" type.
- Standard Library. Fixed FormatOrder(...) methods of classes CHistoryOrderInfo and COrderInfo.
- Standard Library. Fixed the CiCustom::Initialize method.
- Fixed restoring of balance in testing settings.
- Optimized scanning of the list of available agents.
- Fixed setting of a deal price in the MqlTradeResult structure for Instant Execution.
- Expanded checking for the integrity of historical data on tester agents.
Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader5.com