MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 298
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Removed magnetism when dragging a graphical object by its central point.
- Terminal: Fixed the client terminal start from the command line when specifying the relative path for the configuration file.
- MQL5: Added new properties: ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS and ACCOUNT_LIMIT_VOLUME for setting restrictions to trading - Account Information.
- MQL5: When clicking on a graphical object, the cursor coordinates are passed to the OnChartEvent() event handler, together with the object name.
- MetaTester: Introduced a prohibition of loading the debug version of an Expert Advisor for testing.
- MetaTester: Corrected calculation of the Sharpe ratio when calculating statistics on the testing results.
- MetaTester: Added automatic opening of a chart with indicators and deals after the test run, if there have been any deals.
- MetaTester: Fixed navigation through deals in the chart opened upon testing results.
- MetaTester: Fixed display of a deal on the chart, when a position is closed partially.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.