MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 316
- Terminal: Optimized and accelerated memory usage.
- Terminal: Added check of incorrect drawing parameters for graphical objects and custom indicators.
- MQL5: Fixed terminal crash, when critical MQL5 errors occur in x64 systems.
- MQL5: Fixed check of floating point numbers for equality to 0 in x64 systems.
- MQL5: Fixed error of floating point numbers normalization (NormalizeDouble) for big values of normalized number.
- MQL5: Fixed error of constants typecasting.
- MQL5: Fixed error of typecasting variables from bool to string.
- MQL5: Fixed error of typecasting floating point numbers to string in х64 systems.
- MQL5: Fixed copying of data to indicator buffer, when buffer size is bigger than number of data quantity.
- MQL5: Significantly accelerated compilation of MQL5 programs.
Standard Library now includes classes for creating Expert Advisors
(MQL5\Include\Expert). Added examples of Expert Advisors, created using
these classes (MQL5\Experts\Advisors).
- Tester: Added ability to adjust leverage for trade account in parameters of testing and optimization.
- Tester: Fixed context-sensitive help in expert parameters tab.
- Tester: Added the new "Connecting" state of remote agent - it indicates connecting to agent.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.