MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 381
- Terminal: Added
email verification during the registration of a demo account - an email
with the confirmation code required to open a demo account is sent to
the specified email address. When using the same email address again,
re-confirmation is not required.
- Terminal: Added a request to confirm attachment of an Expert Advisor to a chart where another EA is already running.
- Terminal: When connecting to a server, the used access point is specified in the terminal journal.
- Terminal: Fixed error of price history lading when changing the current account.
- MQL5: Fixed execution of the OnDeinit function of custom indicators at terminal shutdown.
- MQL5: Fixed setting of labels of custom indicators through #property.
- MQL5: Fixed drawing of levels of custom indicators.
- MQL5: Fixed error of global arrays operation for x64.
- MQL5: Fixed error of custom indicators calculation.
- MQL5: Fixed comparison of unsigned types with zero.
- MQL5: Updated the Standard Library: all library classes are now inherited from CObject.
- MQL5:Updated the Standard Library: the Type() methods of classes CDealInfo,
CHistoryOrderInfo, COrderInfo and CPositionInfo are renamed to DealType(), OrderType() and PositionType() respectively.
- MetaTester: Fixed terminal crash that could appear with the release of custom indicators.
- MetaTester: Fixed terminal looping when connecting to the tester.
- MetaEditor: Fixed auto substitution when using keywords.
In the EA and indicator creation wizard, added a step for selecting
events to process with further generation of template functions.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.