- Preparatory works for virtual hosting support in
MetaTrader 5 platform. Virtual hosting service allows you to rent a
terminal that operates around the clock with no interruptions directly
from your MetaTrader 5. One of the main features is selection of a
server located closest to the broker's server minimizing network
Tester agents now can work only in the 64-bit
systems. This decision is driven by the need to follow the development
of the IT industry. Switching to the new technologies increases
computing performance and enables further development of MQL5 Cloud
Changes in the platform components:
- Remote agents and MQL5 Cloud Network agents are no longer
available for use in the 32-bit terminals. Instead of the agent list,
"Available only in the 64-bit version" message is displayed.
- MetaTester 5 Agents Manager is available only in the 64-bit
version. Thus, it is possible to install the agents only on the 64-bit
- Fixed news filtration by language when the language list is specified manually in the terminal settings.
- Optimized work with a large number of open orders.
- Accelerated sending trade requests.
- The interface has been adapted for high resolution screens - Full HD and higher.
- Added the new form of WebRequest function:
int WebRequest (string method, string url,string headers,int timeout, const char &data, int data_size,char &result, string &result_headers)
This function allows you to explicitly form the contents of an HTTP
request header providing more flexible mechanism for interacting with
various Web services.
- Added new trade account properties. The properties are available via AccountInfoDouble function.
- ACCOUNT_MARGIN_INITIAL - current initial margin of an account.
- ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MAINTENANCE - current maintenance margin of an account.
- ACCOUNT_ASSETS - current account assets.
- ACCOUNT_LIABILITIES - current account liabilities.
- ACCOUNT_COMMISSION_BLOCKED - current blocked account commission.
- Added new trade symbol properties:
- SYMBOL_OPTION_STRIKE - option contract strike price. The property is received by SymbolInfoDouble function.
- SYMBOL_BASIS - trade symbol's underlying asset name. The property is received by SymbolInfoString function.
- SYMBOL_OPTION_MODE - option mode, the value is set using ENUM_SYMBOL_OPTION_MODE enumeration.
- SYMBOL_OPTION_RIGHT - option right, the value is set using
ENUM_SYMBOL_OPTION_RIGHT enumeration. The property is received by
- Added SymbolInfoMarginRate function - receiving the value of
the initial and maintenance margin charge ratio according to a trade
order type and direction.
- Fixed ChartIndicatorName function operation in the strategy tester.
- Fixed compilation of the macros containing name substitution using ##.
- Fixed end-of-file indicator reset error when opening a new file.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.