MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 420
Release Notes: Terminal: Fixed changing of properties of the "Chart" graphical object. Added a property of graphical objects — OBJPROP_FILL (function
- Terminal: Fixed changing of properties of the "Chart" graphical object. Added a property of graphical objects - OBJPROP_FILL (function ObjectGetInteger).
- Terminal: Separated the properties of contour-fill and showing on the fore-background of graphical objects.
- Terminal: Fixed saving and applying of a value of the allowed default price deviation.
- Terminal: Fixed display of a tooltip of the "Text Label" object.
- Terminal: In the graphical object "Vertical Line" added a new property "Ray" - with this option enabled, the vertical line is applied to all chart windows. Added a property of graphical objects OBJPROP_RAY (function
- MQL5: Fixed generation of the event of "Bitmap" object removal.
- MQL5: Added a built-in macro __PATH__ - an absolute path to a file.
- MQL5: Updated the Standard Library: in the CChart class, added methods to
manageme the display of scales ShowDateScale and ShowPriceScale.
- MetaTester: Added a new mode of testing "Math calculations".
The mode of mathematical calculations assumes a blank run of the tester, with call of functions OnInit, OnTester, OnDeinit. With an empty run, an
agent does not synchronize the historical data. The mode of mathematical calculations implies an automatic use of a custom optimization criterion (Custom max, result of the OnTester function) to determine the best possible results. Previously, for such a mode, it was necessary to specify the testing start date larger or equal to the
testing end date, and to manually select Custom max for the optimization criterion.
- MetaTester: Added a new mode of 3D visualization of testing results.
- MetaTester: Added a file cache for the forward testing.
- MetaTester: Added auto-save of settings in the manager of agents.
- MetaTester: Fixed reading of settings by the agent services.
- MetaTester: Fixed the distribution of tasks between agents during optimization.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
Veuillez vous reporter aux nouvelles précédentes :